Genpact Released Job Openings On 16/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Vacancy Details:
Genpact Recruiting CA ,B. Com Graduates with 00-05+years experience for Finance Executive position.Complete Details for the Finance Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to
• Prepare/post Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
• Prepare monthly closing calendar and discuss the status of activities with Client every day in close
• Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process and Performing task with accuracy and timelines
• Supervise Intercompany reconciliation status and do vital follow-up with relevant Team to get variances resolved before month end
• Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant Team to get closure before month end to ensure no open items after the closing
• Build payment proposal & review exceptions in SAP/ERP
• Perform duplicate payment check, Perform quality checks on payment proposal and Review critical and month end activities to ensure smooth close, eg Currency Valuation & AP/AR reposting
• Fixed Asset – creation/disposal & Depreciation Run, CCA/COPA cycles run and FICO integration check
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.