Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA Inter/CA for Assistant Manager – Closing Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Closing Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Closing Reporting
- Qualification: CA Inter/CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinating with different stakeholders Internally or with our consultant to provide the information required for GST return filing. Resolving Queries related to books of accounts received from the consultant. Ensure monthly Payment of GST, TDS %26amp; Advance Tax %26amp; record the accounting entries from the same. Prepare schedule/ Reconciliation of accounts for these items. Preparing data for Auditors %26amp; resolve Auditors Queries. Help to ensure compliances related to Sox/IFC for these items.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.