Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:02-05 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: 16th & 17th April,11 AM to 2 PM
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
- Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
- India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
- Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
- Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
- GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.