Genpact Released Job Openings On 26-08-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA,CA-Inter,B.Com Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Audit Manager Position.Complete Details for the Audit Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:14
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own solution delivery for an End-to-End transaction monitoring for Travel and Entertainment Expenses
- Perform checklist based audit of expense reports submitted by employees on Concur
- Coordinate with the relevant employees and stakeholders to get clarifications and details about the transactions
- Follow up with the employees and other stakeholders for missing information
- Review the travel and expense reports, Vendor payments and other data using data analytics and excel tools.
- Follow up with functional teams to remediate the non-compliances identified during the review.
- Prepare and circulate daily / weekly / monthly progress reports with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in service delivery, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles.