Genpact Released Job Openings On 13/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Com,CA Inter,ICWA Inter,Post Graduate,MBA Finance Graduates with 01+years experience for Management Trainee – Financial Planning & Analysis position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job :Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI Hiring CA/CA Inter/CS/LLB/CMA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities, and others including:
- Responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections of plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal Vs. projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis for new investment, etc.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.