Genpact Released Job Openings On 07/03/2023. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Vacancy Details:
Genpact Recruiting B. Com,BBA Graduates with 00-05+Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.
Important Details :
- Location : Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:07/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 10th March, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Genpact Office – Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur RajasthanContact – Natasha ()
See Also :Railway Jobs : South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 For 10th,12th Candidates
Job Description/Skills Required
• You shall be responsible for collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
• Responsible to respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
• Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
• Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
• Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
• Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues
• You should implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
• You are a phenomenal teammate to process any adhoc request in a timely manner.
• Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners inquiries quickly, effectively and expertly
• Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
Click here for Official notification and Apply