General Mills Recruitment 2021. General Mills recruiting CA for Financial Analyst Global Quality and Risk and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.General Mills is the home of championship people. We are the world€™s 5th largest manufacturer and marketer of consumer foods products, with annual worldwide net sales of more than $15 billion. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst Global Quality and Risk as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Financial Analyst Global Quality and Risk
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 6,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process/Business and Regulatory knowledge along with ability to interact across globe with various stakeholders and GM employees is required. Responsible to work close with Global Internal Controls to handle Sarbanes Oxley regulatory testing within Corporate Deadlines. In case of Ineffective testing ensure to have remediation plan.
- This job requires following capabilities to be successful – Higher order knowledge on accounting (US & International GAAP), Audit & regulatory aspect at Global Level – High degree of accuracy and timeliness due to compliance/regulatory nature of work – Stakeholder management including GIA & GIC executives – Ability to analyze with technical/regulatory/policy perceptive and arrive at conclusions – Ability to quickly grasp, influence, convince, communicate & present point of view to senior executives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in General Mills Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with General Mills Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.