Atos Syntel Recruitment 2021. Atos Syntel recruiting CA for Internal Audit-Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Atos|Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and knowledge process services. We help global enterprises evolve the core by leveraging automation, scaled agile and cloud platforms to build efficient application development and management, testing and infrastructure solutions.. Eligibility for the Internal Audit-Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Atos Syntel
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Internal Audit-Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Reporting Manager.
- Review the effectiveness of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Communicate, discuss and finalize audit findings with senior management.
- Draft comprehensive report.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Atos Syntel Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Atos Syntel Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.