General Mills Recruitment 2021. General Mills recruiting CA for Senior Assistant Manager – GIC Corporate Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and seller of branded consumer food items sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in the Golden Valley, Minnesota, Minnesota.Eligibility for the Senior Assistant Manager – GIC Corporate Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – GIC Corporate Finance
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To assist in Statutory Compliances- Direct and Indirect Taxes (GST, Service Tax etc.) and filling of various returns on Monthly/quarterly/half yearly and annually, Refund filing etc.
- Liasioning with the tax authorities for filing the GST refunds, explanation for queries/issues and finally ensuring that the GST refund is timely received.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place for all the return/refunds so filed.
- Coordinate between team members to jointly work on GST related areas and find out ways to automate manual work in this area.
- To assist in monthly book closures, GL Reconciliations, Blackline uploads for schedules, ensuring end to end reconciliations and settlement of advances, deposits, coordinating with functional teams for reconciliations etc,
- To ensure smooth closure of Statutory audit, Internal Audits, Global Audits and finalization of Trial Balance on a monthly basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in General Mills Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with General Mills Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.