Grant Thornton Recruitment 2021. Grant Thornton recruiting CA,CIA,MBA,CS,CWA,CFA for Risk Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Grant Thornton Bharat has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton Bharat is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Risk Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Grant Thornton
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Risk Consultant
- Qualification: CA,CIA,MBA,CS,CWA,CFA
- Experience:00-02 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate shall be required to perform field work in risk advisory services, Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Financial Controls, Enterprise Risk Management, etc. covering following activities:
- Preparing risk and control matrices.
- Planning for field work.
- Day to day guidance to Associates working in team
- Day to day coordination with reporting manager
- The candidate will have to review operational, financial, and technology processes to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the process.
- The candidate may be required to travel outstation for approximately 40-70% of the time
- Candidate should be willing to work extended hours based on the requirements of assignment
- Candidate would be working in a client facing environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.