Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 to 4 year(s)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify root causes for problems within the supply chain or in internal Amazon systems and leading the initiative of fixing these problems- conduct follow-up tasks, communicate opportunities for improvement and agree action plans
- Analyze key Supplier trends, govern mediation requirement based on analyzed trends
- Act as a main point of contact for TOP Amazon Suppliers, with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, and resolve any conflicts to avoid shipment holds or other business interruption
- Prepare vendor health scorecard Conducting reviews and identifying vendor accounts that are likely to become a delivery hold situation and pro-actively working on their account balances
- Address any account related inquiries and concerns from vendors and ensuring vendors know to use the Amazon tools
- Manage Supplier portfolio, includes reviewing Amazon P&L impact & exploring possible ways for amicable settlements. This includes negotiating outstanding balances with the Vendors.
- Drive defect resolution for Supplier identified defects.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for amicable Vendor solutions.
- Work with global stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and help drive the same. This would include driving a culture of continuous improvement through quality initiatives like Lean & Six Sigma.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.