Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B. Com,BBA for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B. Com,BBA
- Experience:02-05 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 29th April from 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM onwards
Zoom – 836 339 5997
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines