Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021. Infosys BPM recruiting for Associate Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.Eligibility for the Associate Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Associate Finance
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing financial report at various level ( Engagement, Horizontal, Vertical, Center and Org level)
- Computation of Financial KPIs ( Resource Utilization, Seat Utilization, HC , Revenue Productivity, Deferred Revenue etc)
- Deep Dive Analysis of Financial performance & discussion with various stakeholders to improve the profitability.
- Financial Validation of process improvement Projects.
- Preparing Projection for Future periods Variance Analysis ( Actual Vs Budget Vs Projections) Resource management Reporting & Analysis Higher Management Reporting ( CFO Deck Pack, MC presentation, EC Deck) Segment Reporting & Analysis Large won deals Performance tracking.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.