Apple Recruitment 2021. Apple recruiting CA for GL Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Eligibility for the GL Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Apple
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: GL Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be part of Record to Report team, which consists of over 50 employees responsible for a wide range of areas including Fixed Assets, Treasury Accounting, Inter company, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Accounting and a team of regional lead accountants. Will be responsible for handling GL areas and providing excellent support to business partners. Flexible, interested in interacting with a wide variety of people locally and globally, great at building good working relationships and passionate about working on projects than this position is an exciting opportunity.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including a timely month end close, periodic balance sheet and income statement reviews and journal voucher preparation and posting
- Collaborate closely with Regional Leads and Accounting Hub team to ensure that there are consistent processes across all regions and treatment of corporate finance policies
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in accounting functions
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organisational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quickly
- Be a self-starter, always innovative and ambitious
- Participate and engage in upcoming projects & initiatives