UBS Recruitment 2021. UBS recruiting CA for Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Intern and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.Eligibility for the Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Intern as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UBS
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Intern
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- First level analysis and calculation of UBS holdings in listed stocks, perform daily position monitoring and disclosure submission in accordance with substantial shareholding reporting requirements in respective jurisdictions, based on system generated alerts.
- Preparation of analysis and disclosure along with necessary evidences as well as perform data quality assurance processes as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare Takeover Panel Reporting (Hong Kong and Singapore), Australia Short Positions Reporting and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Reporting as per standard operating procedures maintaining accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness and timely completion of daily tasks and act on feedback provided by supervisor/ first level reviewers on quality of output.
- Ensure Standard operating procedures are updated as per instruction from senior analysts/ regional stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.