Yes Bank Recruitment 2021.Yes Bank recruiting Any Graduate for Sales/Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Yes Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur in 2004. It offers wide range of banking and financial products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sales/Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Yes Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience:0-5 years of experience
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Acquisition of Quality CA (Current Account) Accounts-
Qualified & Activated NTB CA Accounts (In Nos.)
2. Acquisition of Quality Higher CA variants-Acquisition of Qualified and
Activated Higher CA variants
3. Acquisition of CA Values-CA AMB acquired in accounts sourced during
the month (In Rs)
4. Revenue Acquisition- Cross sell of Life Insurance products, MF, Gold,
Trade/FX, Assets products
5. Maintaining good relationship with the customers
6. Complete adherence to Yes Personality guidelines
7. Compliant towards KYC and all operational risk
8. Comply with Banks policies and processes
9. Ensure timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate
solutions to address the concerns
10. Ensure safety and security of Bank and customer’s assets
11.Ensure timely submission of MIS reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.