Franklin Templeton Hiring CA, ICWA (CMA),CS,CA Inter,CMA Inter candidates for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA, ICWA (CMA),CS,CA Inter,CMA Inter
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Financial Analysts major responsibilities include producing and reviewing internal and external reporting and analysis. Internal reporting and analysis consist of management reporting and analysis for Senior Management, including analyzing period-over-period results and performing actual versus budget variance analysis.
- External reporting and analysis consist of regulatory reporting and analysis for regulators, examiners and auditors. Reporting should be accurate and timely and analysis should be thorough, robust and detailed.
- Responsibilities will also include assisting on various ad-hoc assignments and projects. The role requires a strong background in reporting and analysis, strong analytical skills, being process-oriented, and strong attention to detail. A strong work ethic that ensures accuracy and timeliness is also required.
- The candidate should have excellent knowledge of MS Excel including vlookups, filters and pivot tables and be comfortable working with data sets. The role also requires a team-player with effective English communication skills, both oral and written. The candidate must be mature, professional, and have a strong attendance record.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.