Franklin Templeton Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. Franklin Resources Inc. An American multinational holding company, together with its subsidiaries called Franklin Templeton; It was founded in 1947 in New York City by Franklin Distributors, Inc. Is a global investment organization founded as.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Franklin Templeton s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Franklin Templeton Recruiting CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, and/or CFE Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Senior Analyst-Financial Risk & Control Position.Complete Details for the Senior Analyst-Financial Risk & Control as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Andhra Pradesh
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Designing control audit programs.
- Reviewing control test work performed by co-sourced engagement team.
- Communicating exceptions resulting from the testing phase to the appropriate level of management for remediation plans.
- Coordinating, assisting, and reconfirming tasks performed by co-sourced engagement team members.
- Ensure that appropriate and required documentation in support of key processes and controls are maintained. Responsibility will include:
- Provide guidance to management of the business units regarding the creation of the required documentation in accordance with Franklin Templeton Standards;
- Monitor to ensure that the inventory of documents is current and up-to-date
- Consulting with management of the business units in the design and implementation of new or enhanced processes, with the goal of strengthening controls, meeting business objectives and meeting corporate governance requirements
- Working with Internal Audit, External Auditors and other key stakeholders in assessing the effectiveness of internal controls
- Develop a strong, motivated and skilled professional staff to meet the changing needs of the business and ensuring that appropriate career feedback and training is provided
- Continuing education development