Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA for Assistant Manager – AP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – AP as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – AP
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To develop & implement best processes & systems for Vendor Reconciliations and Vendor Allowances
- Facilitate timely and accurate Reconciliation for Books of accounts
- Establish control to ensure compliance of financial policies and processes at organizational level
- Interactions with GFR vendors to resolve issues related to payments, reconciliations, deductions and recoveries against allowances & returns
- Connecting with Stores and resolving issues related to scanning of invoices, RTV of Merchandise, Vendor Queries regarding operational issues, GR/IR reconciliation and user function for their day-to-day query
- Coordination with outsourcing partner to ensure smooth running of Vendor Reconciliation process
- Accurate and timely accrual of COOPS for business in line with GVA policy
- Participation in Special Projects Finance Control
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Flipkart Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Flipkart Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.