Collabera Recruitment 2021. Collabera recruiting CA,ACCA,CPA,ACA,CIMA,B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Fund Accounting Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers..Eligibility for the Fund Accounting Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Collabera
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Fund Accounting Specialist
- Qualification: CA,ACCA,CPA,ACA,CIMA,B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients • Assist in planning and organizing for the investigation and resolution of exceptions to expected results on valuations, and the delivery of unit prices/NAVs in accordance with established deadlines • Preparing and reviewing financial statements • Preparation, review and posting of period end top-side/reclassification journal entries and as-of entries in the following month(s) after closing date
- • Working with fund accounting team to identify any accounting issues/gaps and implementing corrective actions • Analyse cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs • Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure that the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly
- • Ensure the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV and that security prices applied to funds are correctly stated • Demonstrate initiative and lead ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment • Assist in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, and ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- • Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Collabera Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Collabera Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.