Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,B. Com for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA,B. Com
- Experience:4 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Central team to design and implement SOX/ICOFR control framework related to IT Applications and automated controls.
- Perform comprehensive control design and operating environment reviews for all the inscope IT applications.
- Guide the team members and review the work performed by the team.
- Maintain central repository for documentation of controls for all the in scope IT applications.
- Identify gaps in the control process and operating environment for all the in scope IT applications.
- Take proactive measure to mitigate the gaps and strengthen the IT control process.
- Report SOX Compliance status and required action plan to senior Management of Flipkart
- Coordinate with Internal Audit team and Independent auditors
- Single point of contact for SOX compliance related communication and escalation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.