DBS Bank looking to hire graduate Personal Banker and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank’s capital position, as well as ‘AA-‘ and ‘Aa1’ credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Personal Banker as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location : Lucknow
- Post Name: Client Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 100 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending Policy
- Ensure a good Net Interest Income as well as fee across the portfolio and also ensure regular revenue streams through Cross Sell of Trade, Liabilities, Cash, Treasury, Fee, etc.
- Play an instrumental role in increasing the Profitability of the Branch.
- Ensure proper monitoring of Portfolio and maintaining the delinquencies at NIL.
- Implement & execute IBG4 business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG4 Topline and Bottom line targets with focus on a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio.
- Build DBS Brand Value and enhance network in the location by various marketing activities, collaborations and events.
- To comply with the Bank’s process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.