EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com/M.Com/ ACCA/CA for Assurance Services Experienced Staff – Data Transformation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Assurance Services Experienced Staff – Data Transformation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assurance Services Experienced Staff – Data Transformation
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/ ACCA/CA
- Experience: 0-3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzing large volume of data, defining clear strategy in analytical work relating to audits.
- Providing team leadership in fostering an open and inclusive work environment and effectively working with teams having diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Must be able to work closely with the Onshore Audit and Analytics teams and support them in data profiling, data transformation and analytics delivery.
- Supporting extraction of data from multiple ERP sources by understanding data structure requirement.
- Applying industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Acquiring expertise in EY’s suite of Helix tools within a short period of time.
- Having a strong focus on meeting tight delivery timelines.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.