EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA/ ICWA/CS Inter/ Final/CFA (any level) for TP – GFST – Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the TP – GFST – Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: TP – GFST – Manager
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA/CS Inter/ Final/CFA (any level)
- Experience: 5 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Your main objective is to participate in transfer pricing engagements by thoroughly and accurately analysing information, applying economic/financial knowledge to client situations and develop effective approaches to clients’ financial circumstances. You will be required to demonstrate dedication to quality in all aspects of your work, which will include managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
- Developing and delivering transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely, responsive services/work products
- Preparation of global documentation, performing benchmarking/ planning assignments
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
- Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team
- Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture”
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
- Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts, Advanced Analysts and Assistant Managers
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.