Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA / ICWA / CFA / MBA / B.Com for CPM Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the CPM Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: CPM Analyst
- Qualification: CA / ICWA / CFA / MBA / B.Com
- Experience:8 yrs
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 26/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Control & Analysis is responsible for providing periodic, accurate and independently validated reporting of CIB financials, while maximizing sustainable performance. The Financial Control & Analysis manager plays a critical part in developing and implementing the strategy to mitigate the financial risk caused by control issues across the GL close process (monthly and daily). The role encompasses Product and Business level alignment.
- This role is within Business Finance, where the candidate will be accountable for the managing financial control functions. The products covered are Loans, Bonds, Equities & OTC
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.