EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com,M.Com,Inter CA for Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.. Eligibility for the Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,Inter CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Recording/reviewing advances, borrowings, forex gain/loss, accrued expenses
- Review of Open PO’s
- Preparing accrued expense ageing
- Group Company recos
- CCPS accounting
- Variation analysis
- MIS support
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery / implementation of client engagements
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations and build relationships with individuals and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation
- Analytical capability, attention to detail
- Ability to utilise research effectively and explain complex subjects in a clear manner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EY Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EY Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.