EY Released Job Openings On 23/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B. Com,M. Com,CA,CA Inter,MBA,CPA,ACCA Graduates with 03-05+Years Experience for Tax ACR – CoE_FO_Record to Report_Senio Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:23/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : PepsiCo Work From Home Job Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
- End to end accounting experience including month end closing, financial reporting and financial year closing process
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books, reconciliations and reporting
- Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports
- Maintain dashboard to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve quality
- Review all the transactions and report prepared by the team for timeliness, adequacy and accuracy
- Review the progress dashboard of multi country engagements and conduct review meetings with multiple stakeholders
- To foster working relationships with the team and across departments
- To provide adequate guidance to the team on technical front and create a value proposition
- Manage additional project-related responsibilities as well as ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders.
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms
Click here for Official notification and Apply