Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 23/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring B.Com,MCom,BBA,MBA graduates with 01-04 years experience for Process Specialist – Capital Market position.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:23/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Email Resume : HCL Technologies Hiring FRESHERS And Experienced
Senior Process Executives/ Process Specialists
- • This role requires ability to perform Qualitative and Quantitative Research and good Analytical skills to interpret and make sense of data/ information in hand
- • Understand client query and their requirements
- • Perform Root Cause Analysis and Process Improvements
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- • Support Corporate Actions & Corporate Events data Process to ensure accuracy and completeness of available data
- • Gain understanding of core processes to better comprehend/identify potential process efficiencies
- • Work as part of a team, ensuring SLAs (Service Level Agreement) is met and maintained, and escalating issues to Managers.
- • Weekly connect with the client to discuss on the overall performance.
- Ability to document the procedures, develop training plans and other business process relevant documentation
- • Should be able to provide training to the new joiners
- • Should act as a QC analyst when needed
- • Contribute to overall team progress via huddles/ ideas / initiatives / training and development.
- • Plan and organizes own work and keeps the Managers informed of status and activities
- • Ensure that the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports are delivered.
- • First point of contact on subject matter questions.
- • Conducting One on One meeting with the team members.
- • Performance Review discussion.
- • Provides training/ guidance to new members in the Team and assist the Managers in executing the Development Plans of the new members; may perform some tasks when required
If interested, please share your updated resume along with below details to email@example.com
- Full Name:
- Contact number:
- Email ID:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
- Re-location to Bangalore (if-any):
Click here for Official notification and Apply