Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA for Analyst Direct Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . Eaton Corporation PLC is an American Irish-resident multinational power management company established with 2020 sales of 86 17.86 billion, corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio. Eligibility for the Analyst Direct Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Analyst Direct Tax
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work with various entities and understand their tax related day today routine issues and partnering with the operations
- Maintain up to date tax status of all Eaton India Companies.
- Preparation of Advance tax, Income Tax and Deferred Tax provision working
- Preparation and finalization of statutory ETR reconciliation
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns (Domestic / Foreign Companies / LLP/ Trust etc.)
- Support in following-up with government authorities for various tax related notices, approvals and its replies.
- Following up with government authorities for various refunds due from government
- Provide monthly report on various aspects of tax positions and related issues
- Various work relating to tax restructuring etc.
- Support for Transfer Pricing audit, various income tax audit and Litigation related work
- Primary analysis of various audit related information received from controllers
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Eaton Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Eaton Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.