eClerx Recruiting B. Com,BBM,Master’s Degree in M. Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Senior Analyst.This position requires B.Com,BBM,M.Com,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 23/08/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Analyst
|Hiring Designation||Senior Analyst|
|Experience Required||02-03 Years|
|Qualification||B. Com,BBM,Master’s Degree in M. Com,MBA/PGDM|
Job Role or Description
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Senior Analyst Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple Middle Office and Regulatory support processes
- Independently handle multiple clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build / enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Participate in Middle Office / group level initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
Company Profile eClerx provides business process management, automation and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. The firm employs 13,000 people across Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and the USA.