Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting Accounting Degree (CA), MBA-Finance or B.com. for Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Eaton Corporation PLC is an American Irish-resident multinational power management company established with 2020 sales of 86 17.86 billion, corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR)
- Qualification: Accounting Degree (CA), MBA-Finance or B.com.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The individual in the role will be part of GFSS Pune team responsible and accountable to perform the accounting activities (with due focus on ETE RTR function) for daily operations of the customers in EMEA / North America from GFSS, Pune.
- The incumbent will be part of the team that would work together with the transitions team. The individual should understand the process workflows well and be able to decipher the process interconnect and impacts. This role is instrumental in supporting the Plant Controller to ensure an adequate internal controls environment throughout the plant.
- This includes the effective deployment of a comprehensive account reconciliation and balance sheet review process. This position also has responsibility for ensuring financial accounting activities at the location are in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, local statutory requirements and Eaton Corporate policies and practice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Eaton Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Eaton Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.