Diageo Recruitment 2021. Diageo recruiting CA Inter/CWA/ Graduate in Finance or Accounting for Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Diageo plc is a British multinational beverage alcohol company, with its headquarters in London, England. It operates in more than 180 countries and produces in more than 140 sites around the world. It was the world’s largest distiller until being overtaken by China’s Kweichow Moutai on 9 April 2017.Eligibility for the Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Diageo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Specialist
- Qualification: CA Inter/CWA/ Graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Experience:8-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- At least 8-10 years working experience in a SSC/FMCG finance environment, with exposure to following areas:
- Proven track record in the area of Financial Accounting / Reporting, and/or Financial Controlling experience is strongly preferred
- Financial Reporting (end to end view of Financial Statement Preparation and review with Finance Director/Finance Controller)
- Legal entity controllership (Closing, Group Financial reporting, BS reconciliations, Controls, Audit)
- Stakeholders (FD/FC ) management
- Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX is an advantage
- Experience with Shared services process activities is an advantage
- Capable of working in a deadline driven environment.
- Working in a multi-national finance environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.