Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA/CFA for FINREG Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the FINREG Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: FINREG Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitor revenue flash & actual and commentary wrt business drivers for Trade Finance -Germany as well as at a Global level.
- Perform month end close activities: accounting journals in SAP, CRES submissions, MRP and V&C as per control frameworks.
- Analyzing and resolving validation errors and intra/inter entity breaks within defined timelines.
- Perform adhoc analysis to partner with stakeholders and live the Team Extension Model
- Partner with multiple senior stakeholders; create and drive key strategic initiatives in performing high end Analytics to support decision making for GTB Finance and Business
- Play a key role in driving Continuous Improvement, Standardization and efficiency initiatives
- Risk Monitoring & reporting including periodic submission of Regulatory reporting and HO Disclosures
- Prepare critical Business MIS with sound analysis on the trend and supporting commentary for significant moves in business.
- Responsible for ensuring that KOPs are reviewed for relevance and effectiveness on a timely basis.
- Support Control initiatives for the business.
- Analyzing movements in P&L and B/S for Trade Germany and providing meaningful commentary on movements as per SoX guidelines.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.