Dell International Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021. Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company Dell Technologies.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dell International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dell International Recruiting Bachelors Degree, MBA Candidates with 04-09+ Years of Experience for Finance Executive Position.Complete Details for the Finance Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Engage with customers & partners to position DELL’s end to end IT portfolio in India Commercial space.
- Able to articulate technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution to partners & customers to win in the market space.
- Build & maintain account relationship across various contacts in customer’s organization.
- Generate pipeline opportunities by making customer calls daily
- Develop pipeline by checking customers buying history; suggesting related and new Dell offerings.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Account Executive to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Constantly learn DELL & Competitors product portfolio to ensure the right solution is recommended to customers & partners
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and receives general instructions for new sales activities.
- Regularly adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.