DBS Bank Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.DBS Bank Ltd. is a Singapore multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was renamed The Development Bank of Singapore Limited before adopting its current name on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a World Bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DBS Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DBS Bank Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for RM Business Banking Position.Complete Details for the RM Business Banking as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gujarat
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 100 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending Policy Ensure a good Net Interest Income as well as fee across the portfolio and also ensure regular revenue streams through Cross Sell of Trade, Liabilities, Cash, Treasury, Fee, etc. Play an instrumental role in increasing the Profitability of the Branch. Ensure proper monitoring of Portfolio and maintaining the delinquencies at NIL. Implement & execute IBG4 business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG4 –Topline and Bottom line targets with focus on a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio. Build DBS Brand Value and enhance network in the location by various marketing activities, collaborations and events. To comply with the Bank’s process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits