DBS Bank Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021. DBS Bank Ltd. is a Singapore multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was renamed The Development Bank of Singapore Limited before adopting its current name on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a World Bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DBS Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DBS Bank Recruiting MBA/CA/CFA Candidates with 04-08+ Years of Experience for Specialist, Sales & Advisory, Treasury & Markets Position.Complete Details for the Specialist, Sales & Advisory, Treasury & Markets as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Contribute to the Fx and Derivatives Sales budget for T&M and achieve individual profit targets with an acceptable ROE. 2. Enhance product, processes & delivery capabilities in FX and Derivatives Sales with strong risk management and corporate governance. 3. Build strong client relationships; close coordination with IBG/ GTS to identify and on-board new relationships for the Bank 4. Build strong internal relationships with IBG, GTS, Trading desk, T&M-HO to deliver client solutions 5. Understand the product gap and work with client solutions team to build the product offering 6. Maintain high level of knowledge across all the T&M products and offerings. 7. As a Team Player, work closely with sales team and support BU head in collating MIS and reports from time to time. 8. Strictly adhering to all internal and external regulations at all points of time