Dalmia Bharat Recruitment 2021. Dalmia Bharat recruiting CA,MBA for Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Founded by Mr Jaidayal Dalmia in 1939, Dalmia Cement is one of Indias pioneering homegrown cement companies. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company operates as Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd, which is a 100% subsidiary of Dalmia Bharat Ltd and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.s. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dalmia Bharat
- Location :Guwahati
- Post Name: Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have expert knowledge of Ind AS, IFRS, and Companies Laws to prepare quarterly & annual financials
- Manage & complete Statutory Audit in time without any deviation
- Should have sound knowledge of managing MIS, Budget, Costing
- Should have sound knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- Have analytical skills to understand various accounting & finance reports, stock valuation, plant costing
- Build relationships and interact with dept. to present cases
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Has good knowledge of Indirect Taxation, GST & Direct Tax
- Able to prepare various presentation about company performance including Board PPT
- Coordinate accounting staff & related stakeholder
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Dalmia Bharat Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Dalmia Bharat Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.