D. E. Shaw group Released Job Openings On 11/03/2023.D. E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm. Established in 1996 as a technological development center, D. E. Shaw India has expanded its business into a broad range of software and financial activities. Its staff collaborates with colleagues around the world not only to build cutting-edge proprietary software systems that form an intrinsic part of the D. E. Shaw group’s investment activities but also to provide research & operations support to the firm’s systematic, discretionary, & hybrid strategies.
D. E. Shaw group Vacancy Details:
D. E. Shaw group Recruiting CFA/CA with 03 to 12 of experience for Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst position.Complete Details for the Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can apply through our website: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/LinkedIn/MgrSrMgrFinRepJan2022
See Also : WORK FROM HOME : Tata Consultancy Services Virtual Interview On 15-Mar-23 & 17-Mar-23
Job Description/Skills Required
You’ll be involved in helping the front office group in analyzing and in assessing credit quality of issuers in the private credit space. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to preparing detailed financial models and investment write-ups, performing investment due diligence including companies’ business and competitor landscape, forming an independent opinion about the attractiveness of the opportunity, i.e., should be able to clearly articulate the findings, and interfacing with companies and interacting with key constituents including senior management teams internally.
Who We’re Looking For
- The candidate should have a master’s in finance and/or a CFA/CA with three to eight years of relevant experience in one of the following backgrounds – leveraged finance, debt advisory, and public/private credit.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills – should be able synthesize information and communicate it in an understandable format.
- Candidate should have excellent fundamental corporate credit analysis skills.
- The candidate should have exceptional technical and analytical skills – financial modeling, underwriting skills, company research, and investment memo preparation.
- The ideal candidate should also have excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to effectively interact with trading desk/stakeholders.
Interested candidates can apply through our website: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/LinkedIn/ABSPCFeb2022
Click here for Official notification and Apply