D. E. Shaw group Released Job Openings On 07/03/2023.D. E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm. Established in 1996 as a technological development center, D. E. Shaw India has expanded its business into a broad range of software and financial activities. Its staff collaborates with colleagues around the world not only to build cutting-edge proprietary software systems that form an intrinsic part of the D. E. Shaw group’s investment activities but also to provide research & operations support to the firm’s systematic, discretionary, & hybrid strategies.
D. E. Shaw group Vacancy Details:
D. E. Shaw group Recruiting Chartered Accountant (CPA would be an added advantage) with eight to twelve years of experience for Senior Manager – Financial Reporting position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager – Financial Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can apply through our website: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/LinkedIn/MgrSrMgrFinRepJan2022
See Also : VIDEO Mode Interview On 11th March 2023 At Tata Consultancy Services
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you’ll be expected to play the role of a leader and take responsibility to coach and guide the team for continuous success. As a Senior Manager in the financial operations group of the firm, you’ll review, and file hedge fund and private equity fund financial statements (primarily following U.S. GAAP for Investment Companies) and other regulatory reports including having these entities audited. You’ll be responsible to review and approve monthly investor account statements, funds’ performance indicators and various fees chargeable on a periodic basis. You’ll also be responsible for driving technology projects to build tools for reporting and analyses, streamlining workflows, and improving stakeholder experience. Additionally, you’ll be collaborating with multiple teams, internal and external stakeholders (other financial operations team, front office personnel, auditors, third party service providers, etc.).
Who We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant (CPA would be an added advantage) with eight to twelve years of experience.
- Candidate should have a prior proven track record in a financial reporting role with a global investment management organization. U.S. GAAP exposure would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivation, keen attention to detail, and excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Candidates should have prior experience in managing and mentoring team
Click here for Official notification and Apply