Crisil Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM for the position Manager- LCG Rating Corporate Sector .This position requires CA, MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager- LCG Rating Corporate Sector
|Location||Mumbai-Work From Home|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Manager- LCG Rating Corporate Sector|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Role or Description
- Analyse Companys financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Make presentations to the Rating Committee and respond to the questions/provide clarifications in support of the rating recommendation
- In case of manager position, the role may also require management of a small team of Analysts/Senior Rating Analysts and ensure quality and regulatory compliance of the team.
Company Profile CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals.