Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021. Caterpillar Inc. Is an American Fortune 100 Corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers through a global dealer network. It is the largest manufacturer of construction-equipment in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA/CPA/CMA Candidates with 06+ Years of Experience for Senior Staff Accountant I Legal Entity- Direct Tax Position.Complete Details for the Senior Staff Accountant I Legal Entity- Direct Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly Book closure -Independently support service providers who handle US GAAP Legal entity closings related to Direct tax accounts for all the legal entities in Bangalore. Responsible for fairly reflecting current and deferred tax provisions for medium to high category legal entities. Monthly Reconciliations – Review of income tax / deferred tax reconciliations with Medium to high complexity related to balance sheet. Audit support – Statutory audit support including preparation of Income Tax schedules, Local GAAP tax provisions and handle all direct tax related questions from audit team and coordinate with legal entity managers for various tax issues. Reporting – Performs complex Return to provision activity to align books of accounts with tax returns filed and Effective tax rate reconciliations for SOX entities and report the same to corporate. Management information support – Supports various corporate requests like deferred tax templates, yearly tax information requests for U.S GAAP , and support information requests for 10k/10Q related to direct tax accounts. Tax filing – Coordinates with Deloitte, global tax team and other teams within the accounting function to support Tax return of various legal entities handled by Bangalore team.