Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021. Credit Suisse recruiting CA,CFA,CWA,CS,Bachelor/Masters of Law/Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics for Client Onboarding Support Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Credit Suisse Group AG Global Wealth Manager, Investment Bank and Financial Services Company, founded in Switzerland. Eligibility for the Client Onboarding Support Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Client Onboarding Support Officer
- Qualification: CA,CFA,CWA,CS,Bachelor/Masters of Law/Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Have up to date knowledge on policies, processes and procedures of the bank from time to time including the KYC requirements.
- Report risks and issues to the management on timely basis.
- Provide support on ad-hoc activities or newly allocated tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Coordinating with on-shore and off-shore processing teams for BAU as well as ad-hoc tasks/ projects from time to time.
- Seek to maintain relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Credit Suisse Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Credit Suisse Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.