Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA,MBA,CFE,CIA,CISA for Consultant – Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.. Eligibility for the Consultant – Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Consultant – Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA,MBA,CFE,CIA,CISA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Be part of a team that would execute the above referred projects for a variety of clients across industries.
- Experienced professionals would also independently execute the above referred projects with direct supervision of a Manager.
- Determine, or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results. Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program.
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls.
- Determine whether areas reviewed / audited are performing control activities in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.