Cognizant Released Job Openings On 03/03/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Master’s in Business Administration MBA / PGDM) – Finance or Engineering (Full time) with 05-10 years experience for Business Analyst / Consultant position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst / Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : CA Inter/CS Inter/BCom/CA/CWA Openings At Accenture
Job Description/Skills Required
Problem and Scope Definition:
- Support formulation of problem statement and definition of scope.
- Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root cause.
- Construct problem statement including problem description.
- Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis ie how they are affected.
- Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within scope.
- Support the identification of risks and mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- Support requirement gathering sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- Write well formed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
- Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data These could include: