Cognizant Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field) for Sr. Associate – Projects position.Complete Details for the Sr. Associate – Projects as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Test Requirement Analysis:
- Create/modify/review Master Test Strategy docuement for large engagements.
- Create/update/review Test Estimations, Project/ Sprint Planning effort.
- Leverage previous project experience/learning like Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for better requirement analysis.
- Review architecture & design work products by adopting White Box testing techniques to identify defects by leveraging predefined checklist and cognizant solution accelerators(if any).
Test Strategy And Test Planning
- * Create test strategy (that includes release date, types of testing, scope of the project, detail explanation of particular release, RAID Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies etc).
- * Gather inputs from the client (eg Types of testing, Development teams, Client managers etc).
- * Prepare test plan covering timelines, resource (Man /Machine) deployment (How it will be tested).
- * Seek signoff on the test plan.
- Involve Project/ Sprint Planning to define the sprint goals, scrum review meetings, identify the product backlogs & provide risks/issues to scrum team for quicker remediation.
- Review & seek signoff from customer on Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for every release.
Test Design Techniques (Design Principles/tools/patterns)
- Review the test scenarios and seek review as required.
- Track the root cause of the review comments and take actions to resolve them.
- Review the test cases and traceability matrix to ensure total coverage of requirements.
- Track the downtime and report the same to the client.
- Support the team/ client in conducting UAT/BUT if applicable.
- Perform sanity testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
- Upload the test cases.
- Validate readiness of the test environment for test execution.
- Prepare test lab for test execution.
- Seek sign off from the client at various stages of the cycle as required.