Cognizant e Released Job Openings On 03-06-2022.Cognizant e Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-08+ Years Experience for RTR-TL Position.Complete Details for the RTR-TL follows.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant e s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- Should have experience in General Accounting Month end closing & month end report Bank Reconcilation • Responsible for service delivery with zero surprises for a particular process e.g. Reconciliation and Journals • Responsible for driving process standardization and delivery excellence for the process and team • Responsible for pro-active issue resolution and troubleshooting • Responsible for effective people management and appraisal • Single point of contact and L1 escalation level Skills: • Strong leadership and motivational skills and experience in managing staff • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English • Flexible about work content and timings • Proficient in the use of desktop and workflow management tools • Excellent knowledge of Financial Period End Process and Financial Reporting on Oralce applications • Excellent knowledge in the area of General Accounting including Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Period End Closing and Reporting.
About Company: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.