Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 29-07-2021. Caterpillar Inc. Is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers through a worldwide dealer network. It is the largest construction-equipment manufacturer in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA/CMA Candidates with 02-04+ Years of Experience for Staff Accountant I Legal Entity Position.Complete Details for the Staff Accountant I Legal Entity as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Staff Accountant I will be expected to be a contributing performer, performing financial/decision support accounting work that supports business processes. Additionally, this position will: develop an expanded understanding of Caterpillar’s business and accounting practices, systems and procedures; apply accounting knowledge participate on and lead teams The incumbent will be exposed to a variety of accounting functions and will perform a high level of compilation with a broad range of analysis work. The Staff Accountant I will review clerical input, advise salaried employees and entry-level accountants, generate reports and provide related commentary. The Staff Accountant I will review and validate relevant data and data sources, analyze information and provide feedback. Incumbent works on challenging, low to medium risk issues and makes decisions and recommendations as appropriate. Work will be directed by an accounting supervisor primarily through review of progress and results. Possible areas of responsibility are varied and of medium complexity, including: financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, trend marginal variance analysis, and account reconciliations inventory accounting and standard cost revision payroll and benefit accounting intercompany reconciliation and analysis development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation