Tata Projects Released Job Openings On 29-07-2021. Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. We have expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects. We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Projects s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Projects Recruiting CA Candidates with 01-04+ Years of Experience for Deputy Manager – Accounts & Finance Position.Complete Details for the Deputy Manager – Accounts & Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai ( Powai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Mail Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Scrutiny, Processing & Passing of Contractors / Suppliers Bills
- Ensure timely submission of invoices to the client and review of monthly bills of the subcontractor / vendors.
- Maintenance of book of accounts
- Ensuring accuracy of Cash and Bank transactions
- Preparation of Cash flow statements on a monthly basis
- Reviewing and updating bank guarantee status of sub-contractor on periodic basis
- Accounts payable internal audit
- Vendor Management
- Maintaining MIS reports
- Review of Comparative statements, Bank guarantees & Finalization of work orders for Sub Contractors on Tax Matters.
- Monitoring funds & Monthly cash flow.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement.