Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 18-08-2021. Caterpillar Inc. Is an American Fortune 100 Corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers through a global dealer network. It is the largest construction-equipment manufacturer in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA/CMA Candidates with 04-06+ Years of Experience for Staff Accountant II Position.Complete Details for the Staff Accountant II as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 18/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial systems support: Provide user support and deep expertise of the financial systems to address user support issues that may arise in SAP and other applications. Support period end legal entity closing activities and to comply corporate timeline. Analyse issues and identify the impact on financial reporting. Participate in problem resolution process involving customer and information services interaction. Support testing of functionality and upgrades related to Financial Systems. Provide and maintain accurate user documentation and training as well as detailed process/transaction flows. Monthly Book closure – Independently handle US GAAP Legal entity closings and general accounting for one or more ledgers/ legal entities spread across Asia pacific region. Financial analysis -Financial statement preparation/ Review including variance analysis, gross margin analysis and forex impact analysis. Should present and explain the monthly financial analysis to business support managers. Audit coordination – Preparation / Review of financials and coordination with statutory auditors for ensuring timely provision of information as well as coordination with internal teams and BUs for completion of audits. Resolving audit questions and managing discussions with audit supervisors and guide other legal entity team members with respect to preparation and presentation of financials.