Carlsberg Recruitment 2021. Carlsberg recruiting CA for Associate Manager – Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Carlsberg A / S is a Danish multinational brewery. In 1847 J.M. C. Founded by Jacobsen, the company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Since Jacobson’s death in 1887, the Carlsberg Foundation has been the majority owner of the company. The company’s leading brand is Carlsberg.. Eligibility for the Associate Manager – Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Carlsberg
- Location : Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: Associate Manager – Taxation
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact: Varun Chauhan firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Income tax related compliances i.e. review of TDS/TCS liability, making statutory payments, filing of TDS/TCS returns, timely issuance of TDS/TCS certificates, reply to routine notices and handling Income Tax and Transfer Pricing assessment.
- Handling GST compliances like payments, GST Returns, 2A/ 2B reconciliations, GST notices, Refunds, Annual Returns etc.
- Preparing schedules and coordination with auditors for statutory, tax and transfer pricing audit
- Drafting letters to reply government authorities on tax queries
- Tax Planning and structuring for both Direct as well as Indirect Taxes, especially the VAT/GST aspect to minimize Tax Leakages.
- Proactively interact with key client engagement team to gather information and resolve tax-related problems
- Conduct Quality Reviews of returns.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Carlsberg Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Carlsberg Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.